Responsible for Accounts Payables functions; which includes but not limited to entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Responsible for Accounts Payables functions; which includes but not limited to entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 2 years Accounts Payable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proficient in MS Excel & Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Outlook, etc)
· Fast and accurate 10 key/data entry and basic
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Construction industry and/or job costing experience preferred
· Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
· Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal / written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
· Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as
required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.