PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 30 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Responsible for Accounts Payable functions; which includes but not limited to entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Responsible for Accounts Payable functions; which includes but not limited to entering payable into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
- Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 years Accounts Payable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS Excel & Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Outlook, etc)
- Fast and accurate 10 key/data entry and basic
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Construction industry and/or job costing experience preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.