DESCRIPTION: Employee shall be responsible for office operations as listed below. Employee shall represent employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner and in accordance with corporate objectives. Employee recognizes a team effort and shall use best efforts to ensure team building and faithful adherence to department procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement.
- EXTENSIVE DATA ENTRY
- ACCURACY IN ENTERING DATA
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines-Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Database Backlog Entry
- Database Budget Revisions
- Interaction with Field Personnel to manage backlog
- Upkeep of Job Files
- Work with Sales/Builders to acquire needed paperwork
- Additional operational support as needed
Additional Information: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.