General function of this position is to provide clerical and administrative support to Customer Service Techs and Customer Service representatives. Coordinate scheduling of all repair orders. Maintain Customer Service Data Base reporting. Meet deadlines and maintain efficient production flow.
- Responsible for punctually responding to all Verbal and Written Repair Requests for builder and or homeowners.
- Responsible for data entry of Open / Close Repair Orders.
- Responsible for scheduling all repairs for NorCal, Reno & Fresno areas.
- Responsible for distribution of Daily Repair Orders and Schedules to Techs.
- Assisting in the SB800 process i.e. scheduling, billing, coordination of materials and trouble shooting.
- Assisting with the QA program and its requirements i.e. Production Roof Inspections (including photos)
- Responsible to assist in the down load of all Customer Service Pictures.
- Responsible for billing and collecting field extras.
- Responsible for assisting in the overall back charge process.
- Maintain consistent Attendance and Punctuality.
- Preform other duties as assigned as to support the overall department.
Minimum Desired Qualifications:
- Two years minimum clerical experience.
- Be proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and general data entry.
- Be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Be able to read, analyze, and interpret routine business correspondence.
- Possess basic math and written communication skills.