PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and home builders.
Founded more than 33 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence. http://www.petersendean.com
- One week prior to start of project, review entire project with Contracts Admin. This includes plans/specifications, scope of work, change orders to date and budgets.
- Schedule and coordinate with customer field representative for start date and deliveries to include but not limited to: kettles, hoisting equipment, labor and materials.
- Constantly monitor all aspects of budget: labor, material, schedule delays and additional mobilization. Review all PetersenDean starburst reports.
- Monitor fencing installation with plans, specifications and manufacturers recommendations
- Coordinate and complete punch list.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Fill out necessary paperwork for materials and equipment delivery.
- Monday morning – review payroll and submit it to Operations Manager for approval
- Submit billing prior to picking up field checks. (starburst report JC/B2 Open Job Billing Summary)
- JC/M8 Material Quantities over Budget
- Fence schedule/daily report
- Update Contracts Admin board/calendar for upcoming jobs. Submit sequence sheets With field Notification
- Enforce all PetersenDean safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring and maintaining crew leaders and all installers.
- Quality – responsible for all quality walks and sign-offs from builder at the end of each phase/lot
- Jobsite cleanliness.
- Visit all jobs in progress at least twice a week.
- Fuel all forklifts and equipment and inspect for maintenance needs.
- At least 3 years of experience in the fencing industry.
- Familiarity with the building/construction trades.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- This position comes with a “very competitive” compensation plan.
- PetersenDean offers a competitive salary and health benefits (HMO/PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance), Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays and a self-directed 401(K) plan.