- Provide legal and administrative support to General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel and other in-house counsel of the Company.
- Management of Legal calendar and overall case management.
- Filing and Serving of Legal Documents
- Schedule hearings and depositions
- Conduct legal research
- Draft correspondence, releases, agreements, and other legally binding documents
- Draft affidavits, discovery and supporting documentation under supervision of both General Counsel and Litigation Counsel
- Serve as office liaison with court, outside counsel, and others
- Analyze and organize information, documents, and exhibits
- Corporate, license, and business filings
Required Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years’ previous experience as a paralegal at a law firm and ideally within an in-house legal department.
- Ability to take initiative; organize and prioritize workload and use own judgement in decision making on how to adequately and efficiently meet all deadlines for multiple attorneys; must have the ability to multi-task effectively; work well independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to file documents online via various vendors, including compliance with e-filing rules and e-service procedures.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel and knowledge of Adobe and PDF files.
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent.