This position is responsible for supporting and assisting our Inventory/Purchasing Supervisor.
- Provide clerical and data entry support to Inventory/Purchasing Supervisor
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily job requirements and additional demands
- Assist in inventory control by completing material usage draw downs and physical counts.
- Manage, file and organize electronic documents daily.
- Assist in the answering and routing of all incoming phone calls
- Place purchase orders while verifying price.
- Assist in the scheduling and documentation for incoming and outbound freight.
- Assist in the pick-up and delivery of all client samples.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to enter formulas, data and manipulate excel
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize daily.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1+ years of experience in a purchasing, operations, manufacturing, customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.