Looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our team. This position is fast paced and growing quickly. The solar industry changes every day and we need someone who is adaptable and able to help the company expand.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in organizing of promotional campaigns and help facilitate their success.
- Compose and post online content to the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Prepare monthly reports based on Google Analytics and other marketing tools.
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO tasks based on recommendations of SEO marketing tools.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
-Proficient with BrightEdge, SalesForce and WordPress is a plus, but not mandatory (training is provided)
-Solar and roofing experience a plus, but not mandatory. (Training provided)
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Motivated and able to work with a team.
-Must be 18 or older.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.