- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of PetersenDean’s services and pricing structure.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential customers.
- Select products, systems, or services for customers based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their needs.
- Provide information about equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Prior Sales Experience (construction related sales experience is a plus)
- Customer Service Experience — Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.