PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and home builders. Founded more than 30 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of PetersenDean’s services and pricing structure.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential customers.
- Select products, systems, or services for customers based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their needs.
- Provide information about equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Prior Sales Experience (construction related sales experience is a plus)
- Customer Service Experience — Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.