- Work with General Manager to develop/maintain efficient and effective policies and procedures.
- Supervise office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Billing/Collections. Ensure that all deadlines to Corporate are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2-4 years Office Management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction experience a Plus!
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver!
- Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Excel, etc).
- Practices attentive and active listening; can accurately restate what others have said. Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.