General Function of this position is to provide clerical and administrative support to the No. California/Reno Residential Operations Department.
- Responsible for sending weekly active job list to superintendents
- Maintain contract folders and filing of contracts and correspondences
- Work with Superintendents, Billings and Contract Administrator on pricing, change, orders and any contract issues that need to be resolved.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution and coordinate courier services
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and internal staff contact lists
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Reconcile bank statements and company credit cards
- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct staff member
- Responsible for filing customer service work orders
- Prepare and mail customer service surveys
- Processing weekly time cards for operations personnel
- Keep record of payroll for field, hourly, and exempt employees
- Assist with warehouse supervisor with inventory control
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years minimum Construction/Clerical experience.
- Be proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and general data entry.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Be able to read, analyze, and interpret routine business correspondence.
- Possess basic math and written communication skills.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate Supervisor and other Management as required. This job description may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of Petersendean Inc. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.