- Revisit Petersen Dean neighborhoods; sell solar packages to previous Petersen Dean roofing customers
- Create and maintain relationships with HOA’s
- Work within the community to partner with different schools and programs to give back
- Actively manage pipeline using Company CRM. Update all customer information, lead status, and communication with notes in CRM on a weekly basis
- Respond to leads or opportunities in a timely manner, ideally same day but no longer than 24 hours
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers. This includes helping answer customer questions, addressing concerns and assisting the customer as needed with financing partners
- Submit all contracts within 24 hours of signing
- Always hold customer service and satisfaction in the highest regard
- Assist the operations team throughout the installation process. Respond within 24 hours to any operations request for assistance; include results of action and next steps required. Follow up until issue is resolved.
- Inspect property and assess existing conditions for project suitability
- Attend all company meetings as directed by management
- Learn and stay current on PetersenDean products, contracts, market trends, utility rates, solar laws and fire codes
- Visit customers at project completion to ensure satisfaction and understanding of product installed
- Assist in collection of any past due payments by your customers as needed
- Prior in home sales experience mandatory, solar sales experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree (preferred), high school diploma (GED) mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Obtain and maintain a current CSLB Home Improvement License. Application will be provided at time of employment, but responsibility, including cost, of obtaining and maintaining this license lies with Employee.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.