!!! Immediate Opening for Permit Runner!!!
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 20 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence. We are making solar ownership easy
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare permit application packages
- Submit applications and obtain permits
- Maintain log and report status of permit application
- Assist in permit and job closure
- Assist with milestone submittals
- Timely delivery of documents and materials as needed
- Manage receipts
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience with basic money management
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a basic aptitude for working with agencies like the DMV
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have clean pre-employment background check & drug screen
VERY COMPETITIVE PAY!
The company offers a competitive salary and health benefits (HMO/PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance), Flexible Spending Accounts, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays and a self directed 401(K) plan. Interested candidates should email their Word resume.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous Experience with basic money management: 1 year
- A plus if Bilingual