PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and homebuilders. Founded more than 33 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Description The purpose of the Project Coordinator position is to be in consistent communication with clients by updating them on the relevant details of their project from contract signing to the commissioning of their Solar Photovoltaic System (PV) system.
- Manage the project cycle and coordinate multiple residential PV projects from start to finish.
- Work with multiple Departments within the company to meet deadlines.
- Read and review plans for any conflicts.
- Support the Sales Department with any project-related issues.
- Interact with clients, sales consultants, designers, subcontractors, and finance partners.
- Coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Use CRM to track key project and payment milestones.
- Coordinate completion and execution of necessary documentation.
- Ensure that all project progress is documented according to the written company procedures.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations.
- Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load of approximately 75 projects at one time.
- Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes to their project with respect to timing or scope.
- Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-up skills required.
- Demonstrate client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex processes.
- High level of organization and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication and make the client experience even better.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Foresight and desire to take initiative to achieve desired results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required with at least 1 year of Admin/Customer Service experience.
- Strong computer skills with a Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous solar experience preferred but not required and can include course work or internship.
- Must be a team player and a people person who enjoys talking to clients.