PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers, and home builders. Founded over 30 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry wide reputation for excellence.
- At least 5 years of experience in roofing
- Familiarity with building/construction trades.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish (not a requirement).
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organizational
- Excellent management skills.
- One week prior to start of project, review entire project with Contracts This includes plans/specifications, scope of work, change orders to date and budgets.
- Schedule and coordinate with customer field representative for start date and deliveries to include but not limited to: kettles, hoisting equipment, labor and materials.
- Constantly monitor all aspects of budget: labor, material, schedule delays and additional mobilization. Review all PetersenDean starburst reports.
- Monitor roof installation with plans, specifications and manufacturers recommendations (correct roof application).
- Coordinate schedule with site
- Coordinate and complete punch list.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Fill out necessary paperwork for materials and equipment delivery .
- Monday morning – review payroll and submit it to General Superintendent for Payroll must be submitted to the payroll department by 10 am on Mondays.
- Submit billing prior to picking up field (starburst report JC/B2 Open Job Billing Summary)
- JC/M8 Material Quantities over Budget
- JP/Mll Current Tile Unit Status
- WIP (work in progress) – done every quarter
- Tile manufacturer report – review dates for tile delivery
- Update Contracts Admin board/calendar for upcoming jobs. Submit sequence sheets With field Notification
- Job site cleanliness.
- Visit all jobs in progress at least twice a week.
- Fuel all forklifts and equipment and inspect for maintenance
- Enforce all PetersenDean policies and procedures
- Responsible for hiring and maintaining crew leaders and all installers
- Quality – responsible all quality and sigh-offs from builder at end of phase / lot
Additional Information: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. PetersenDean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.