Sales Support Executive reports directly to the V.P. of Sales Operations. Employee will assist in Call Center and Salesforce pipeline management. Maintain Partnership and paid lead programs and provide updates on a regular basis. Employee will assist in CRM reporting needs, onboarding, account creation, CRM database clean up, and general administrative and sales support. Employee will work closely with the Salesforce CRM team on planned integrations and assist in testing new processes and functionality introduced to the various sales and support teams. Employee will provide V.P. of Sales Operations with administrative support as needed.
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record keeping and computing skills are essential for this role
- Sales Support professional must have good interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and collaborate with other departments within the company
- Employee must also demonstrate an attention to detail and flexibility to deal with sudden changes in procedure.
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with ability to focus quickly on key issues and prioritize work
- Managing processes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Present a positive, professional image and be highly motivated