PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and home builders.
Founded more than 34 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence. http://www.petersendean.com
The Sales/Contracts Administration Assistant position assists the office manager with inputting tasks into our CRM system and special projects pertaining to contracts review and sales orders.
REQUIREMENTS: (includes but is not limited to)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience within the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver!
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
Under direct supervision of the Office Manager, the Sales/Contracts Admin Assistant performs some combination of the following job functions:
- Manage Front Desk incoming calls.
- Manage outgoing/incoming mail including certified mail
- Distribute/Manage incoming fax, copies & filing as needed.
- Manage office supply inventory & new orders for business function needs.
- Complete certified preliminary’s as directed for new projects and rollover phases.
- Scan executed contracts of new awards to Corporate Billing Department.
- Manage business license log and renewals.
- Confirm sales orders for all Boral & Eagle orders. I.E. verifying our orders are placed as per our EDI’s and there are no price or color discrepancies.
- Complete & keep up to date CF6R pdf’s & CF2’s per CalCerts for required projects.
- Provide space & organization including archiving when necessary our active projects cabinets.
- Support to contracts dept. for back up maintaining SupplyPro & or other billing research needs requested by corporate as needed.
- Support Rollover Dept. as needed for rollover entries to keep upcoming construction starts up to date.
- Support to Contracts Dept. for required budget revisions and or change orders as needed.
- Support Administrative Dept. with closeout orders for logistics as needed.
- Upon the completion of entering project into Starburst from the take-off budget that matched the scope of work and pay schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the Administrative Staff.
- PetersenDean offers a competitive salary and health benefits (HMO/PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D Insurance), Flexible Spending Accounts, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays and a self-directed 401(K) plan.