- Assist with Residential and Commercial solar installation.
- Assist with reading blue prints for job specifications. Assist with making computations.
- Assist taking measurements relating to solar installation.
- Assist determining the type of materials and tools that should be used for installation.
- Interact with customers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 2 years’ experience in the building trades. Experience with roofing, solar or electrical installation helpful.
- Must have a high energy level, be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Punctuality and dependability is essential.
- Previous solar installation and electrical experience a plus.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.