PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is one of the largest independent roofing and solar companies in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners, commercial customers and home builders. Founded more than 20 years ago on the belief that good roofs are built by good people, we continue to take pride in every roof we build today. Our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- 1 years solar sales experience
- Bachelor Degree (preferred), high school diploma mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
Key Responsibilities: Employee shall be responsible for maintaining the relationship between key accounts in his specified geographic area. Employee shall represent Employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner and in accordance with corporate objectives.Employee recognizes maintaining customer preference is a team effort and he shall use his best efforts to work closely with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction and faithful adherence to contracted (bid) work.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and cultivating the relationship between Employer and leads either generated or provided to him/her by the Company. Employee shall represent Employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner and in accordance with corporate objectives. Employee recognizes maintaining customer preference is a team effort and he shall use his best efforts to work closely with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction and the generation of repeat and referral clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALESPERSON:
- Respond to leads or opportunities in a timely manner, ideally same day but no within 24 hours. If you cannot professionally service the lead, notify administration so that it may be re-assigned.
- Canvass neighborhoods as time permits and distribute marketing information.
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers. This includes helping answer customer questions, addressing concerns and assisting the customer as needed with financing partners
- Submit all contracts within 24 hours of signing
- Always hold customer service and satisfaction in the highest regard
- Continue excellent customer service beyond the installation of purchased products
- Work cohesively with all PetersenDean employees and maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain no less than a 4 star rating for all customer reviews
- Assist the operations team throughout the installation process. Respond within 24 hours to any operations request for assistance; include results of action and next steps required. Follow up until issue is resolved.
- Inspect property and assess existing conditions for project suitability
- Actively work to gather and assist customer referrals
- Attend all company meetings as directed by management
- Learn and stay current on products and contracts.
- Learn and stay current on Market trends, utility rates, solar laws and fire codes
- Visit customers at project completion to ensure satisfaction and understanding of product installed
- Assist in collection of any past due payments by your customers as needed
- Actively manage pipeline using Company CRM. Update all customer information, lead status, and communication with notes in CRM on a weekly basis.
- Obtain and maintain a current CSLB Home Improvement License. Application will be provided at time of employment, but responsibility, including cost, of obtaining and maintaining this license lies with Employee.