- Must have minimum 3 years previous experience in photovoltaic solar system installation (single string and micro inverters)
- Personal truck transportation
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems
- Clean driving record
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated – ability to set and obtain goals
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds repetitively, and must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, crawl spaces, etc.
- Electrical and rooftop solar customer service
- Set up and trouble shoot solar monitoring and networking
- Assist with solar system installations as needed
- Install AC disconnects, load centers and breakers
- Run permits as needed
Meet with inspector at job completion as needed