Company: PetersenDean Roofing and Solar
Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Fairfield, CA
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Skills / Qualifications:
• Inventory and materials control experience
• Shipping and receiving
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience working with Microsoft Word Excel, Outlook.
• Cycle counts experience
• Safety Compliance experience
• Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be problem solver.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience within the construction industry is highly desirable.
• Roofing and/or roofing material knowledge is major plus.
• Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish is a plus.
• Manage warehouse materials & set inventory controls.
• Ensure that all warehouse materials are accounted for and that the proper processes are followed for receiving and shipping materials.
• Establish just-in-time inventory controls.
• Establish minimum max amounts for all materials stored within the warehouse.
• Determine replacement order times by product type for all stored materials.
• Oversee cycle counts by product classifications.
1. A- Classified products – Daily cycle counts mandatory – all fast moving products.
2. B- Classified products – Items that move weekly. Weekly cycle count is mandatory.