Adding insulation beneath your roof can help control the temperature inside your home and thereby reduce what you spend to heat and cool it. Insulation is rated for its resistance to heat flow with an “R-Value.” The higher the R-Value, the greater the insulating power.
Suggested insulation material depends on roof type and particular building structure. The local climate also determines the insulation type and the amount needed to insulate the home. PetersenDean Texas offers Owens Corning Expanded Blown-In PINK Fiberglas™ Insulation. Blown-in insulation can be installed in less than 4 hours (based on a 1,000-square-foot attic at R-30). Owens Corning Fiberglas™ does not settle over time and maintains its energy-saving R-value for excellent home energy efficiency.
PetersenDean Representatives can discuss insulation options during the roofing consultation, including Rolled Insulation, Blown Insulation, and Radiant Barrier Sheathing.
High-Efficiency Radiant Barriers
Radiant barriers are designed to inhibit heat transfer from thermal radiation. They are installed in attics to deflect summer heat and reduce cooling costs. Radiant barrier is a highly reflective material that bounces radiant heat off its surface rather than absorbing it. If your roofing project requires deck replacement, this is a good time to install a radiant barrier product.
- Products available to block up to 97% of radiant heat transfer
- Substantially reduces energy costs
- Energy-saving product with quickest return on investment (between 2 and 5 years)
- Lasts a lifetime
- Less wear & tear on air conditioning system
- Quick application
Siding Products by James Hardie
Hardie Siding is engineered to withstand all types of weather conditions and is extremely durable. When it comes to replacing your siding, PetersenDean is the right choice for the job.
- 30-year transferable Limited Warranty
- Resists damage from moisture, humidity, and termites
- Resists cracking, splitting, and swelling like wood siding
- Superior performance in high wind and hurricane areas
- Resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim and soffit
- With Color Plus Technology®, paint stands up to high UV levels, offering up to 30% more fade resistance
- Will hold paint up to four times longer than wood
- Impact resistant to hail and wind blown debris, Miami Date &TDI Approved
Simonton Windows for a Lasting Impression
Vinyl windows are designed to be thermally efficient, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to operate and maintain. Call PetersenDean today and discover how replacing your windows can save you money!
- Simonton Windows offer low maintenance and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Impact-Resistant Storm Breaker windows excels many coastal specifications
- Low E/Argon filled gas windows blocks 84% of UV rays and is a “super barrier” to temperature – hot or cold
- Premium Vinyl will not pit, peel, or flake due to weather
- Simonton Reflections® windows and doors are crafted to the highest standards in the industry and can be ordered to meet Energy Star® guidelines.
- Texas Department of Insurance approved (Windstorm Approved)