If peak demand charges are putting your budget in the red, you need a one-two punch to flatten your demand curve. Solar and storage with Solar4America.
*Depending on utility and rate schedule.
Energy Storage Monitoring
Measuring, budgeting, and planning just got easier:
- Exclusive cloud based energy monitoring system
- Real-time usage metrics
- Flexible programming to accommodate adjustments in usage and demand profile
- User friendly interface
Grid Freedom from Solar4America works like this:
- Solar Panels feed electricity through an inverter.
- Storage fills up over night with cheap electricity and feeds the daytime demand through an inverter.
- The Switching System tracks usage and integrates the solar and storage with grid power.
- A power backup strategy can also be used to provide seamless UPS for critical systems.
You pay for your kWh usage AND demand charges on your usage at peak hours of the day.
Store electricity from
the grid at night, and use that cheap electricity during the day. The Solar and Storage combo clobbers your peak demand charges, typically paying for itself in less than 5 years.