Employee will be responsible for selling PetersenDean Solar Systems to new home builders. Within this department, each employee is required to abide by department procedures and work together as a team effort to ensure value, support and collaboration.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee is responsible for setting appointments/meeting with potential customers interested in purchasing our Solar systems.
- Gather required information and process new development bids.
- Partner with Estimating to confirm the accuracy and timeline completion of bids.
- Meet with Division Superintendents to ensure job timelines are being met.
- Assist with collections when needed.
- Process New accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the building/construction trade.
- Experience in Solar industry
- Excellent organizational, management and communication skills.
- Understanding of Salesforce and CRM management
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong proficiency with the computer – Microsoft Office to include Excel.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel and access to reliable transportation