PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systemsis the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. Analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Accounts Payables functions; which includes but not limited to entering payables into the system, reconciling vendor statements, resolving vendor issues, matching, coding, sort, log, scan, file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
- Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
- Perform special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Construction experience a Plus
- Proficient in MS Excel & Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Outlook, etc)
- Fast and accurate 10 key/data entry and basic
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver!