As an accounts receivable specialist, your first responsibility is to respond to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for PetersenDean.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate commercial billing documents for large commercial and residential projects.
- Review and organize billing files for all work performed in North Florida.
- Ensure all billings are created, processed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Follow up on all customer accounts ensuring customer payments are received within contract terms.
- Protect lien rights when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Construction industry experience a must.
- Must understand AIA Schedule of Value Billing.
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated – ability to set and obtain goals.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office.
- High School diploma (or GED) and 3-5 years related experience and/or training.