PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.*
The Billing Coordinator will process all regular invoices for multiple companies, for Petersen Dean Inc. key customer accounts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for high volume contract billings- this would require generating invoices in computer system, in a timely and accurate fashion. Billing process includes meeting internal/external billing requests from all divisions, where applicable must be sent to builder by due date. This may also involve dealing directly with customer to resolve complex analytical problems.
- Pay lien releases and invoices- Sign off on all lien releases received by fax or email. Process invoices per lien release or check received.
- Maintain all customer files – create new job files, file all price revisions. Every other month monitor files for closed jobs and update spreadsheet and archive files appropriately.
- Preparing weekly billings, run weekly WIP (work in progress) report and analyze job/labor Cost
- Monthly percent complete reporting in Starburst.
- Work with Superintendents, Bid Coordinator and Contract Administrator on pricing, change orders and any contract issues that need to be resolved
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality
- Clerical support for contract processing
- Assist Office Manager as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education.
- Must be able to communication both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to provide customer service to both internal/external customers.
- Experience working with Microsoft environment is a must (Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.