PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 30 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
This is an IN-BOUND call center. There is no cold calling in this position.
Must be able to work evening shifts- 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm and weekends.
Previous Contact Center or Call Center experience preferred, however scheduling, collections, or customer service experience to be considered.
- 1+ yrs. previous experience working in a contact center environment or call center environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of control center telephony and technology
- Steady work history
- Customer Service Experience
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent follow up skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- CRM experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Must enjoy being on the phone and talking to people for the duration of the work day
- Position requires working holidays
Compensation: Hourly + commission/bonus plan, benefits and 401k
- Answering incoming customer calls and respond to emails
- Updating customer database
- Scheduling sales appointments for our sales team on our CRM System
- Interface with the Sales Design Team to schedule sales meeting requirements
- Taking customer reservations on line
- Responsible to satisfy customer requests and maintain good image for the company
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Must be OK with sitting in a cubicle environment