Must be able to install wood, vinyl, ornamental iron, and chain link. Manage crews within
Partial Overview of duties:
Efficiencies need to be demonstrated during your first 90 days.
- Prepare the site area for installation of the fence.
- Knowledge of different types of layout and materials
- Locate, understand markings, and follow requirements for underground utility safety prior to pounding posts into ground.
- Align posts, using lines or by sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts.
- Use Cal-OSHA best safety practices to move materials to site for installation. Occasional heavy lifting
- Ensure the specifications for the site have been met by the crew and/or subcontractors.
- Inspect and complete safety checklist for all equipment, power tools, and machinery prior to each use.
- Attention to detail
- Experience with air/hand/power tools
Additionally, this position may require:
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours
- Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours
- Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours