PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 30 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Must be able to install wood, vinyl, ornamental iron, and chain link.
Manage crews within Cal-OSHA guide-lines
Partial Overview of duties:
Efficiencies need to be demonstrated during your first 90 days.
- Prepare the site area for installation of the fence.
- Knowledge of different types of layout and materials
- Locate, understand markings, and follow requirements for underground utility safety prior to pounding posts into ground.
- Align posts, using lines or by sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts.
- Use Cal-OSHA best safety practices to move materials to site for installation. Occasional heavy lifting
- Ensure the specifications for the site have been met by the crew and/or subcontractors.
- Inspect and complete safety checklist for all equipment, power tools, and machinery prior to each use.
- Attention to detail
- Experience with air/hand/power tools
Additionally, this position may require:
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours
- Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours
- Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours