PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 30 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Employee shall represent employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner and in accordance with corporate objectives. Recognize a team effort and shall use best efforts to ensure team building and faithful adherence to department procedures with a positive attitude.
- Manage Front Desk incoming calls
- Manage outgoing/incoming mail including certified mail
- Distribute/Manage incoming fax, copies & filing as needed
- Manage office supply inventory & new orders for business function needs
- Complete certified preliminaries as directed for new projects and rollover phases.
- Scan executed contracts of new awards to corporate for billing.
- Confirm sales orders for all Boral & Eagle orders. Verifying our orders are placed as per our EDI’s and there are no price or color discrepancies.
- Complete CF6R pdf’s & CF2’s per CalCerts for required projects.
- Organize active project cabinets and archive completed projects on quarterly basis.
- Support Contracts Department keeping files up to date with executed copies & any pertaining back as needed.
- Support Contracts Department in research for change orders, EPO’s, work orders or other online form of payment for chargeable changes.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience within the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver!
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.