- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, installations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Effectively manage the projects timelines to ensure completion of solar projects within the established time frame to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels of the Engineering and Project Management team. Recommend necessary staffing and budget changes
- Bring out the best in personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all corporate policies and applicable laws Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- 3 years of Photo-voltaic construction management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize and prioritize operational requirements in order to ensure profitability of the division
- Working and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills – a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor is a MUST
- Valid state driver’s license
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check, national driving record check, and drug screen
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certification preferred
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check, national driving record check, and drug screen.