PetersenDean Roofing and Solar is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Procurement Specialist with the Corporate Division of Procurement.
Under supervision, provides in-depth research and analytical support for material and service procurement, and/or leads in less-complex research and analytics. Develops and executes procurement strategies that are designed to minimize cost of materials. Assist with the development and maintains effective working relationships with vendor agents, manages price catalog and vendor performance.
- Assist in the development of solicitation documents to include Requests for Quote (RFQ), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Qualified Contractor (RFQC), Requests for Information (RFI), Sole Source, etc.
- Assist with the discovery of goods and services that meet company needs
- Participates and coordinates the vendor response evaluation process.
- Assist with the development of financial and technical evaluation documents.
- Assist with analysis of vendor evaluations.
- Assist in the development of various supply agreements.
- Maintains special pricing agreements as assigned.
- Routes pricing agreements for approval and monitors progress through approval cycle.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an awareness and understanding of legal requirements, implications, and remedies as applicable to the procurement process.
- Reports to Senior Director of Procurement
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration or a directly related field from an accredited college or university AND Two years of experience in a purchasing environment
Four years of experience in a purchasing environment
Two years of experience in a Purchase/Procurement position equivalent.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
Preference will be given to applicants, who in addition to meeting the entry qualifications, possess the following:
- Military experience
- Construction experience
- Non-profit volunteer work