PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
In this position, the Project Coordinator will organize multiple new construction solar projects. This process includes several aspects of handling: solar rebate, Sun-Eye report and interconnection. Maintaining the tracking worksheet and Starburst is also vital for this position. Provide administrative support to field technicians and sales team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate multiple Solar Projects from beginning to completion.
• Coordinate rebate processing and interconnection.
• Maintain rebate tracking.
• Support Sales with any project related issues.
• Provide administrative support to field technicians.
• Interact with builders, sales partners, designers, installation crews, and subcontractors.
• Other responsibilities necessary to the department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Bachelor’s degree desired but not required.
• Must have at least 3 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of NSHP program preferred but not a requirement.
• Must be highly motivated, team player and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and be detail oriented.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office