The Project Coordinator oversees all aspects of solar, reroof, and fencing projects (in addition to other new product lines as deemed necessary) including, but not limited to, financing and sub-contractors. They will ensure effective communication with customers, sales representatives, and operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the project cycle and coordinate multiple residential PV and reroof projects from start to finish.
- Work with multiple Departments within the company to meet deadlines.
- Read and review plans for any conflicts.
- Support the Sales Department with any project-related issues.
- Interact with clients, sales consultants, designers, subcontractors, and finance partners.
- Coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Use CRM to track key project and payment milestones.
- Coordinate completion and execution of necessary documentation.
- Ensure that all project progress is documented according to the written company procedures.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations.
- Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load of approximately 75 projects at one time.
- Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes to their project with respect to timing or scope.
- Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-up skills required.
- Demonstrate client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex processes.
- High level of organization and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication and make the client experience even better.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Foresight and desire to take initiative to achieve desired results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.