This role is responsible for timely scheduling, and administrative support to the team as a whole.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule site surveys, installations, final inspections with customers/cities
- Updates starburst with notes of scheduled dates & other pertinent information
- Interface with Project Coordinators & Office Staff
- Interface with building inspectors as needed
- Compile all receipts for various vendors on a daily basis
- Greet individuals as they come into the office
- Create job packets
- Ordering of house placards, and labeling placards for final inspections
- Send up new permit/final permit emails daily
- Set up enlighten arrays, and assign inverters on day of final inspection
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Detail oriented is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, and handle constant interruptions
- Experience within the solar industry is highly desirable
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner
- Must be a problem solver!
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact. Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.