PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in roofing or general construction is required.
- Install, Repair roofs using all materials.
- Ensure that job site is clean once installation is complete.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with the use of hand-held and power tools.
- Experience working with all types of building materials.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds repetitively, and must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, below freezing, crawl spaces, etc.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have own transportation.