PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
The Roofing Technician is responsible for assisting re-roof operations with inspections, surveys, service/repairs, installations, clean-up, deliveries and with general customer service needs. Technicians need strong customer service skills as they represent PetersenDean always. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills as well as a safe driving record as driving is a major part of the day to day operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and set up crews and customers at roofing and repair projects
- Sit inspections and perform cleanup for roofing projects
- Perform deliveries and manage materials
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures
- Prepare for each job by reviewing job notes and plans
- Document and measure for installations/lumber replacement
- Provide detailed feedback from each job assignment
- Work as a team-player with all company personnel
- Work with the installation, permitting and service teams when necessary to complete tasks
- Assist with customer/company documentation when needed
- Follow all company procedures and policy’s
- Provide notes and photo documentation uploaded to the company database/customer files
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in roofing installation, application and repair. Ability to learn and take instruction.
- Must be Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask as well as strong organizational skills excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations within PD and OSHA guidelines