Join a highly creative, collaborative, and multi-faceted team. The solar industry changes every day and we need someone who is adaptable and able to help the company expand. This position is responsible for a wide variety of administrative functions and talking to homeowners who are interested in one or more of our products and prequalifying them. These customers may be current customers, new customers, or referral partners. This team assists in sales, customer service, data entry, communication to customers and management, and ensuring completeness of administrative tasks. The environment is fast paced with many deadlines and requires the ability to be proactive and competently multi-task.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work inside the designated PetersenDean office during the shift times assigned by management and at events individually or with a team member as necessary.
- Make outbound calls to opportunities and leads, or PD lists given by management.
- Successfully negotiate and provide customer service to customers. This includes helping answer customer questions, addressing concerns and assisting the customer in any way possible.
- Process all opportunities/leads accurately according to Sales Development Protocol.
- Always hold customer service and satisfaction in the highest regard.
- Continue excellent customer service beyond sending the customer over to the representative.
- Work cohesively with all PetersenDean employees and maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain no less than a 4 star rating for all customer reviews.
- Attend all company meetings as directed by management.
- Learn and stay current on products and processes.
- Learn and stay current on Market trends, utility rates, solar laws and fire codes.
- Actively manage opportunities sent over using Company CRM. Update all customer information, lead status, and communication with notes in CRM on a daily basis.
- Market multiple products to customers.
- Maintain weekly and monthly quota.
1st Month: Send 8 qualified leads to sales.
2nd Month: Send 16 qualified leads to sales.
3rd month: Send 24 qualified leads to sales.
It is the expectation that each representative will maintain 20 qualified leads being sent to sales per month. The annual sales goal is 240 leads.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUOTA:
Minimum monthly quota is 20 leads.
Minimum annual quota is 240 leads.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer service experience.
- Sales experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Solar experience a plus, but not mandatory. (Training provided)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and able to work with a team.
- Must be 18 or older.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Petersen Dean reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.