PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systemsis the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- Assist with Residential and Commercial solar installation.
- Assist with reading blue prints for job specifications. Assist with making computations.
- Assist taking measurements relating to solar installation.
- Assist determining the type of materials and tools that should be used for installation.
- Interact with customers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Piece Rate Pay
- 2 years’ experience in the building trades. Experience with roofing, solar or electrical installation helpful.
- Must have a high energy level, be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Punctuality and dependability is essential.
- Previous solar installation and electrical experience a plus.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Read & comprehend building plans for roof & ground mounted arrays.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.