Responsible for a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, creating purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment and materials.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive trucks and unload materials.
- Stack materials on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Clean and organize warehouse, equipment, and items in stock.
- Match material received to purchase orders.
- Fill requisitions, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Warehouse and forklift experience.
- 10-key and basic typing skills.
- Order entry and administrative experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of regularly lifting/moving objects up to 50lbs.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Possess basic computer knowledge.