PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 30 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Inventory and materials control experience
- Shipping and receiving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cycle counts experience
- Safety Compliance experience
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience within the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Solar and/or solar material knowledge is a major plus.
- Roofing and/or roofing material knowledge is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish is a plus.
- Manage warehouse materials & set inventory controls.
- Ensure that all warehouse materials are accounted for and that the proper processes are followed for receiving and shipping materials.
- Establish minimum max amounts for all materials stored within the warehouse.
- Determine replacement order times by product type for all stored materials.
- All material pick-ups require proper paperwork and two signatures.
- Returns must be placed in a designated area of the yard.
- Returns inspected for quality and quantity.
- Returns must be credited back to proper job number in Starburst.
- Yard and warehouse must be clean and orderly.
- Safety compliance of all warehouse employees