PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
The Project Coordinator oversees all aspects of solar, reroof, and fencing projects (in addition to other new product lines as deemed necessary) including, but not limited to, financing and sub-contractors. They will ensure effective communication with customers, sales representatives, and operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the project cycle and coordinate multiple residential PV and reroof projects from start to finish.
- Work with multiple Departments within the company to meet deadlines.
- Read and review plans for any conflicts.
- Support the Sales Department with any project-related issues.
- Interact with clients, sales consultants, designers, subcontractors, and finance partners.
- Coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Use CRM to track key project and payment milestones.
- Coordinate completion and execution of necessary documentation.
- Ensure that all project progress is documented according to the written company procedures.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations.
- Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load of approximately 75 projects at one time.
- Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes to their project with respect to timing or scope.
- Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-up skills required.
- Demonstrate client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex processes.
- High level of organization and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication and make the client experience even better.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Foresight and desire to take initiative to achieve desired results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.