The superintendent is charged with daily control of all aspects of the job site including, but not limited to, coordination of materials and labor, management of the schedule, budgetary responsibility, and insuring adherence to scope and quality requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- One week prior to start of project, review entire project with Project Manager. This includes plans/specifications, scope of work, change orders to date and budgets.
- Schedule and coordinate with Project Manager all deliveries the date we start: kettles, hoisting equipment and labor.
- Constantly monitor all aspect of budget: labor, schedule delays and additional mobilizations.
- Monitor roof installation with plans/specifications/manufacturers recommendations (install correct roof).
- Coordinate schedule with site superintendent.
- Coordinate and complete punch list.
- Coordinate and communicate with Project Managers.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of experience in the roofing industry. Familiarity with the building/construction trades.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish (not a requirement).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.