General Function of this position is to meet the requests of homeowners and/or Builders Customer Service needs. Maintain constant Communication with Customer Service Coordinators to meet Customer Service deadlines and maintain efficient production flow.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for completing Scheduled Repairs
• Responsible for maintaining constant communication with Customer Service Coordinators throughout the day.
• Responsible for completing Work Orders Daily.
• Responsible for pictures of each Scheduled Repair.
• Maintain Consistent Attendance and Punctuality.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Five years minimum Roofing experience with both Tile and Comp.
• Sheet Metal experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Be able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
• Be able to read, analyze, and interpret routine business correspondence.
• Possess basic math and written communication skills.
• Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
• Clean driving record.