Website PetersenDean, Inc
In this position as an Estimator, previous experience in project management within a construction or building environment is preferred. The employee will be proficient in the use of Image Software, AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel. An in-house estimating software is used at PetersenDean to generate accurate and detailed bids to our Customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review architectural and structural specification plans prior to bidding.
- Develop and process Cost Estimates.
- Schedule due dates.
- Process plan and price revisions.
- Monitor and respond to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail account.
- Occasionally outline/figure quotes for materials & labor.
- Attendance and participation in Department meetings.
- Special projects within the department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of Estimating experience.
- Ability to read & understand architectural plans and develop cost estimates.
- Strong understanding of residential and commercial roofing construction.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Edge and Plan Swift.
- Strong Time-Management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, motivate and be detail-oriented.
- Interacts professionally with Sales, Operations, Administrators and Managers.