Employee shall represent employer in a professional, ethical and legal manner in accordance with corporate objectives. Employee will be responsible for accuracy, efficiency and organization. Employee must be able to adapt to change, and be willing to constantly learn new aspects of the business and provide support to upper management team and have faithful adherence to department procedures. Employee recognizes a team effort and shall use best efforts to ensure team building, will be able to work in an office setting and report to work with an enthusiastic manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The positions will encompass all estimating, proposals, take off’s and any other miscellaneous sales functions. This position may also require other future responsibilities that have yet been determined; i.e. options & billing request. The direct line of responsibility will be to the Sales Executive with a dotted line to the Divisional Vice President.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience within the construction industry is highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish is a plus.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver!
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision – must be a self-starter.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must