Employee will assist in supporting all Petersen Dean Salesforce CRM Users. This responsibility will also include: reporting, on-boarding process, data management and any daily support tasks.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer basic CRM user administration tasks including: access management, permission sets, data updates, role assignments, uploads, etc.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards, including folder maintenance.
- Create and maintain report folders for sales managers and reps.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy is followed by merging duplicate leads, contacts and accounts.
- Employee will administer and maintain BOX Cloud storage and Adobe EchoSign
- Employee will clearly communicate with our Eagle View team when administering user accounts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School or College degree required
- Working proficiency with Microsoft solutions
- Process Oriented
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM