Website PetersenDean Roofing and Solar
Marketing Assistants help to implement an organization’s marketing strategies. Supporting the marketing managers, marketing assistants assist in the development of marketing collateral, update the website(s) for search engine optimization and industry updates, update social media pages, plan and track marketing campaigns and report on results, and coordinate market research studies.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- Update databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in organizing of multi-channel promotional and nurture campaigns and help facilitate their success.
- Compose and post online content to the company (ies) website(s) and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in multiple markets.
- Prepare monthly reports based on Google Analytics and other marketing tools.
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO tasks based on recommendations of SEO marketing tools.
- Work with brand ambassadors to enhance the company’s brand exposure.
- Research and update competitor database to conduct comparative analysis of company performance in the market.
- Design and produce flyers, brochures, videos, ads and other marketing materials directed by all marketing managers.
- Maintain design and/or data elements on digital platforms such as website, social media, marketing and web software.
- Perform a range of graphic design functions, including design, layout, photography, etc.
- Execute print projects with vendors including quoting, scheduling and occasional off-site press runs.
- Maintenance and development of company’s web pages.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with BrightEdge, SalesForce, and WordPress, is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus
- HTML and CSS experience mandatory
- Great aesthetic eye for design (high creative ability)
- Must provide previous examples of content creation in portfolio
- Home Improvement experience a plus, but not mandatory. (Training provided)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated and able to work with a team.